Noak reopening with new team

After a period of closure, westside diner Noak is reopening soon with a new team. New manager Gian Luca writes:

Initially, Noak will be open only during the day from 8am till 5pm and during those times I am aiming to keep our offering similar to Noak's old menu.  We will offer a cosy and friendly atmosphere with lots of baked goods, brunch and possibly homemade bread.

I am postponing opening evening times as I want to properly introduce myself and the team to Brockley inhabitants beforehand. Meanwhile I will decide on the best possible offering for the area based also on our guests suggestions.

We are on the lookout for professional and passionate chefs of all levels (preferably with bakery or pastry experience), kitchen porters and front of house team members.

Apply by person at Noak or at  noak-se4.co.uk/jobs